Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Week 6

My Dear Embreu,

Look, sweetheart. I know that your genetics are half Hanes. But THIS is ridiculous. I mean, seriously. Tropical Punch Kool Aid? Are you kidding me??? Most fruity drinks I merely tolerate (except Strawberry Soda), and Kool Aid is always a bit of a stretch. But I HATE anything in the punch family! And what have I been drinking the past two nights? TROPICAL PUNCH KOOL AID. Your father is getting a trememdous laugh out of this, knowing full well that it is his wacked out genes causing THIS bizarre craving.

Other that that peculiarity, I feel remarkably fine. Some mild nausea now and then (ever since I started on the prenatal vitamins), but for the most part I feel great. I actually feel a bit guilty for that - so many women are miserable through this time. I am hoping that you are just going to be easy on me throughout, at this point.

Daddy is doing such a good job of taking care of us. I am trying very hard to not be difficult, but I have found it terribly easy to get used to all this pampering. I am going to work harder to not take advantage of Daddy's good nature.

Keep growing, little one. We'll get to see you again on the 1st, and I can't wait to see all the progress you'll have made by then!

Love,
Mommy

No comments: